Tuesday, July 14, 2015


It’s all about communication

Isn’t this what you hear about good relationships? Relationships and marriages only work if you communicate with your partner? Apparently, this also goes for your business relationships. I experienced this to be true!
The more I communicate with my clients, the more I get to know them and the better I can serve them.
Sooo…let’s communicate and get to know each other.

 

Here are some facts you might want to know about me:
I have worked for Snow Sport Vacations for almost a year. Before that I have mainly been in the hotel industry. I am originally from Germany and studied Tourism and Leisure Management in the Netherlands where I graduated 2 years ago.
I try to treat my clients the same way I want to be treated. That said I want to be honest with them as well as fair. I am not going to lie to you about locations or how beautiful a hotel is if it’s really not.  I am not going to send you somewhere when I know this isn’t the right place for you.

But to know which is the right place for you, I need to get to know you.  Here are a few things that help me to steer you in the right direction:
  • -       Where will you be traveling from?
  • -       Will you be driving or flying?
  • -       Are you on a budget or have you saved up a bit more for this trip?
  • -       Are you planning on going skiing/snowboarding only or do you want to explore town as well?
  • -       Are you a beginner/intermediate/expert skier/snowboarder?
  • -  How many people will be in your party? How many bedrooms will you need? What bed configuration?
  • -       Do you want to be close to the slopes or are you fine taking a shuttle every morning?
  • -       Do you want certain amenities like a kitchen, fireplace, hot tub, etc.?


Just a few questions but a lot of information! It really helps to get a feeling for what you expect during your vacation. The Snow Sports team will be able to provide you with a much better custom vacation package.

So lets start communicating! Email me if you are interested in a ski vacation!

I look forward hearing from you,

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment