Monday, June 15, 2015


Summer in the mountains

Summer time is still the most favorite time to travel for most people. The kids are out of school, the weather is nice and everyone is ready to escape to a different place, away from the everyday routine. For most parts, lodging gets more expensive in the summer though which makes a summer vacation not very affordable. Did you know that this is different for the mountains? Prices for lodging drop in the summer and most hotels offer great promotions

Do you know what my favorite part is about summer time in the mountains? The weather (74 degrees, NO humidity), no bugs (Thank God!) and there is SO much to do.
Just last Sunday, I got to enjoy an adventurous off-road trail that lead to this beautiful lake in the middle of nowhere called Blue Lake. It was gorgeous! Crystal clear water and no other people around! I just had to share this moment with you.





Does this make you want to come to the mountains as well? Call  (866) 981 SNOW or email me at Janine@snowsportvacations.com.

I look forward sharing more of my adventures with you J

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment